Wednesday, December 16, 2009

God's Grace in My Life

Luke 1:49 "For He that is mighty hath done to me great things; and Holy is His Name."

I want to share something from a devotional I received this week. And although "I press toward the mark of the high calling" I'm not there yet. I can say with Paul that "I have not yet apprehended", but I do so desire to mirror Jesus in my life and my character.

Here is the Devotional:

"Carolyn felt good about herself. She was in her own apartment, working full-time at a job she loved, (I am as well,) and she was looking better than ever before (Me not so much!). God had been so good to her. She was afraid when she set out on her own, but she knew He was looking after her. With God on her side, she felt she could accomplish anything. (Again I can say amen to this. Me too!) God had set her feet on a good road, and she was going to try her hardest to stick to it. (Yes, again.) She wanted everyone to know what God had done for her, and she planned to do nothing that would allow anyone to doubt. The power of God shone brightly through her life, and she was glad." (My sentiments exactly.)

Today's thought: "I want my life to be a sign of God's Grace"

I am also "growing in grace" and for that I am grateful.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment