Sunday, June 21, 2009

Vacation

So my daughter is visiting and we have been doing touristy things. We've been to the House on the Rock, Rendezvous, Wylusing State Park and we still have Lansing, Iowa's Horsfalls Store to visit and Pike's Peak State Park. It's a nice week and a good bonding time for us. I wish it never had to end. It is really great having her here and having company. We tried begging the landlord to let me have a pet but to no avail. Of course I had to stop feeding the squirrels and they are really fickle, don't even stop by to say hello now that there's no peanuts raining down. Bummer!

Anyway, lots of DVDs to watch and more fun to be had. Only two full days left and that's more of a downer than I like to think about. So have a great week and I will be back soonest.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment