Friday, November 16, 2012

The Dells and a true wonderment of a woman

Well, it sure has been quite awhile since I opened the blog. A post from last February is all I have to show for the year. It's been eventful for sure with visits from a couple of my girls, lots of added friends on Facebook, people blocked, people added, adventures and the addition of a Kindle to my "vast" technological world. Love the Kindle! Amy had one with her when she visited and also brought her GPS. Of course I absolutely had to have one of those didn't I? Well, fer shur, fer shur. Used it once to get back for the LaCrosse Airport just to see if I could. Hers was beneficial when we went to visit Wisconsin Dells and locate a friend in nearby Hancock, WI. 

Guess that new friend deserves a blog entry dedicated to one of the most inspiring young women I've met. Seriously injured in a drunk driving accident at the age of 24, Jenny inspires hundreds of folks with her chutzpa and her positivity. Winner of the Jefferson Award this summer and public speaker (that's how I met her), Jenny Addis is one motivational woman. She may never see the words of praise I put here but check out How I Roll on Facebook and get acquainted with this best kept secret from Hancock, WI.

Blessings to all.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment